Dining Near Days Inn Chicago
Spring is a
beautiful time in the Windy City.
Residents are finally coming out of hibernation after a harsh winter, and trees and flowers are starting to bloom in the city’s many parks. Planning to spend Mother’s Day celebrating
with family in Chicago? In need of a great
place to dine while here? Why not try
one of our featured restaurant partners, all walking distance from the Days Inn
The Edge Bar and Grill
- Serving breakfast all day and home-style meals, The Edge is a short walk from our hotel.
- Right next door to the Days Inn Chicago, dig in to a variety of burgers you won’t find anywhere else. As you’re eating, enjoy heavy metal music featuring artists from the Chicago community.
Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
- Need something to eat “Freaky Fast” while out and about in this amazing city, pop in to Jimmy John’s around the corner and choose one of their many sandwich selections.
Tandoor Char House
- If you’re looking for a fine dining experience featuring cuisine influenced by the flavors of India and Pakistan, look no further than Tandoor Char House.
- Since 1988, this family-owned Lakeview neighborhood restaurant has embraced the rich tradition of fine Italian food, amazing their guests with impeccable chef-driven cuisine, an extensive award-winning wine list, and genuinely warm hospitality.
- For a fast, casual, and hip dining experience, visit Vapiano and enjoy their made to order dishes including salads, pastas, pizzas, and more.
Renaldi’s Pizza Pub
- “A Neighborhood Place” for over 37 years, enjoy wholesome, home-cooked Italian meals with top grade ingredients.
Yen’s Fine Chinese Cuisine
- Authentic Chinese Cuisine served at a neighborhood restaurant, named by many Yelpers as their “go-to” place for Chinese food in Chicago.
Select Cut Steak House
- Family owned and operated since 1994 on Halsted Street in Lakeview East, Select Cut Steak House has become “THE neighborhood steakhouse in Chicago!”
Penny’s Noodle Shop
- Delight in dishes inspired by several Asian cultures from Vietnamese spring rolls to Japanese gyoza and more.
Edwardo’s Natural Pizza
- Since 1978 Edwardo's Natural Pizza Restaurants have been building a reputation on their innovative Chicago-style stuffed pizza loaded with fresh and natural ingredients.
Staying with us at the Days Inn Chicago? Don't forget about our deluxe continental breakfast served daily in our expanded breakfast room. We've recently added a hot oatmeal with toppings as well as microwaveable omelettes in addition to our make your own waffles, cereals, pastries, yogurts, teas, juices, coffee, and more!