Chicago Events - Fabtech 2015 - Metal Forming, Fabricating & Welding
Sometimes the cutting edge of technology is made of metal. At Fabtech 2015, you'll find the continent's biggest conglomeration of metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing. Taking place at McCormick Place from Monday, November 9 through Thursday, November 12, this convention features a large number of special presentations, networking events and workshops. You'll also find a massive exhibition hall, home to all the latest advancements in the industry. Highlights of Fabtech 2015 include:
- Running a Winning Organization: Keynote Speech by Rusty Wallace
- Professional Welding Competition
- Robotic Welding Competition
- Expert Panel Session: What Additive Manufacturing/3-D Printing Means for the Metal Fabrication Industry.
- Expert Panel Session: Enterprise Security Risks: Is Your Company Protected?
- Women of Fabtech Breakfast with Tech Tour
- Innovation and the Future of Work in Advanced Manufacturing: Keynote Speech by Karen Kerr
- Expert Panel Session: State of the Industry Outlook - The Future of Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Fabtech Industry Night at Lucky Strike in Downtown Chicago
Are you attending the conference? Stay at our affordable, boutique-style hotel and discover the best kept secret in the city. We offer unsurpassed value and quality - including a free Daybreak Breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi. Do you have questions about Fabtech, or other Chicago events? Ready to make a booking? Please contact us today to learn more.