Divvy Bike Craze - Rent & Share Bicycles in ChicagoJoin the Divvy bike craze and discover low-costs bikes to share in Chicago. Thousands of bicycles are now available at hundreds of stations all over the city, from Andersonville to Hyde Park. Divvy bikes are available 24/7, 365 days a year to anyone age 16 or older. Here's how it works:
1. Join - Buy an Annual Membership online or purchase a 24-Hour Pass from any Divvy station that you see. Annual Members will receive a unique Divvy key in the mail, while pass holders will receive a code. The code and key work the same way.
2. Take - Find an available bike at one of the hundreds of Divvy stations in Chicago. Dip your key into the slot, or type your code into the keypad on the dock.
3. Ride - Enjoy unlimited 30-minute trips for the duration of your Membership or 24-Hour Pass. Bring your own helmet, and don't forget to adjust the seat for your height.
4. Return - Bring the bike back to any station. Lock it and wait for the green light to confirm that the bike is secure.
5. Repeat - You can take as many bicycle trips as you want during your Membership or Pass time period.
Divvy is ideal for visitors to the city who want to see Chicago from a new perspective. Our modern hotel is located near several bike stations for your convenience. Want to learn more? Please call us at 1 (773) 525-7010 for more information and to make your reservations today.